Location: South Hampton, New Hampshire
Date Posted: 11/1/2018
Do you believe in local food and want to help our region eat more farm fresh food? Three River is seeking a motivated individual to be our delivery driver. You will have the opportunity to talk to chefs throughout the region and get an inside view of our exciting food system. Our ideal candidate pays attention to detail, works efficiently, shows professionalism, and is comfortable learning to drive a truck.
Three River Farmers Alliance is a farmer-owned delivery service that brings together over 20 producers to distribute local food across the region to restaurants, breweries, schools, and individuals. We are a collaborative company that is always looking to try new things in order to forward our mission of improving the local food system. Learn more at www.threeriverfa.com.
- Deliver a wide variety of product to different establishments
- Follow route and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
- Complete logs and reports systematically
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Exude professionalism and provide positive customer service
Customer Account Management
- Up-sell accounts on delivery
- Handle questions about orders/future orders with current accounts
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Inform on new products and services
- Ability to learn to drive a 16ft box truck.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good/Clean driving record
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to obtain DOT health card
Commitment: Part time (20-25 hrs).
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org